Savills, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in those particulars. These articular do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Knight Frank LLP in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Knight Frank LLP nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos, Videos etc: The photographs, property videos and virtual viewings etc. show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. To find out how we process Personal Data, please refer to our Group Privacy Statement and other notices at https://www.knightfrank.com/legals/privacy-statement.
Particulars dated May 2021. Photographs dated 2021 Knight Frank is the trading name of Knight Frank LLP. Knight Frank LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC305934. Our registered office is at 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8AN where you may look at a list of members’ names. If we use the term ‘partner’ when referring to one of our representatives, that person will either be a member, employee, worker or consultant of Knight Frank LLP and not a partner in a partnership. If you do not want us to contact you further about our services then please contact us by either calling 020 3544 0692, email to email@example.com or post to our UK Residential Marketing Manager at our registered office (above) providing your name and address.
Website designed & produced by Sell It Differently
This website, descriptions and all particulars within have been provided by the selling agent, the developer or the architects, this website is intended as a guide only. Please note, all floor plans are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any specifications or measurements displayed.
Measurements and distances of doors, windows, rooms and other items are approximate and should be independently verified. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission, or misstatement.